The Faction Skate & Destroy Live

Steve Caballero rules!!!



The Faction Skate & Destroy, 1983.

Forget the light, skate and destroy
Pass the jogger, skate and destroy
Snap it back, skate and destroy
Kick that bike, skate and destroy
It's not a cause or political belief, it's something in my thinking
If you agree it's cool by me, at least I'm not a robot
I'm not afraid of things I read, I won't divide my friends up
Dictatorship of people's minds is not what I will strive for
The cops are coming after me, their sons are BMXers
They always try to stop me but urethane is faster than boots
You may be in a parking lot throwing up your contents
So what who cares I know
I don'tBe a hood, don't be good.

Olvida las luces, patina y destruye
Ni ahí con correr, patina y destruye
Chispea de vuelta, patina y destruye
Patea esa bici, patina y destruye
No es a causa de una creencia política, es algo que pienso
Si estas de acuerdo esta bien, al menos no soy un robot
No temo a las cosas que leo, no dividiré a mis amigos
No me esforzare para poder manipular mentes
Los policías me persiguen, sus hijos son bikers
Ellos siempre tratan de detenerme pero el uretano es más rápido que las botas.
Puedes estar en un estacionamiento lleno haciendo campeonatos
Y que, a nadie le importa, yo se,
Yo no estaré en la premiación, no seas bueno.